Welcome!!! to my blog....hi!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Labour Day!!! yays!!!

hi pple!

today is Labour day! hmm...actuaually a donno y they called it that way...anyways im bored today cos no sch then gt loads of hw...then is like very cooped up at hm!! HOW I WISH SUN WILL CUM FASTER!!! then today is also a public hols! then my chairman go to HK for fun i think then this morning i wake up like bout 8++ then MSN no ppl...so go study till bout 11 then now is blogging...then my mum say wan to bring me to rleltive house to play or smthing...i stilll thinking la cos i wan to stay hm do hw(cos exam cuming nxt week) then is like last min crush all the study into my brain( think: gt math,sci,history,eng,homecon,chinese,P.E. and more )soo i guess today is really a break for the examinations...kays! all the best for exams ppl!Jia you!!
Cheers!

From Timo

No comments: